Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers a broad portfolio of all-season products, while remaining true to its core molded footwear heritage. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans have know and love. Crocs celebrates the fun of being a little different and encourages fans to “Find Your Fun” in every colorful pair of shoes. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
- Over the past 13 years, Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes. That’s a lot of shoes!
- Crocs™ shoes are sold in more than 90 countries – the brand now does business in more than 30 languages. That means you can spot Crocs whether you are walking the streets of New York City, Hong Kong or London.
- The iconic clog-style shoe that Crocs is so well known still accounts for more than 45% of Crocs footwear sales.
- Globally, Crocs has more than 500 retail locations and continues to grow.
- Since 2007, Crocs has donated more than 3 million pairs of shoes to people in need around the world as part of its global Crocs Cares corporate social responsibility platform.
- Headquartered in Niwot, Colo., Crocs has more than 4,000 employees globally.
- Crocs is traded on the NASDAQ stock market (NASDAQ: CROX).
Giving back has always been a strong part of Crocs’ culture. This dedication led the company to launch a corporate social responsibility platform, called Crocs Cares, in 2007. Crocs Cares was created to make a difference in the lives of children and families in need through initiatives that positively impact the environment, employees and local and global communities. Crocs Cares is focused on donating shoes to those in need around the world and on volunteer initiatives in the communities in which Crocs does business. More than 3 million pairs of shoes have been donated through Crocs Cares since the program’s inception. Recent Crocs Cares initiatives include: