Knee-highs, rain boots highlight new product launch at Magic
Niwot, Colo., February 14, 2012 – Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), celebrating 10 years as the footwear leader in comfort, fun, and innovation, this week revealed its fall 2012 product line at the MAGIC trade show in Las Vegas. The Spring/Summer collection, which includes more than 125 new styles, delivers fresh new style on the outside and signature Crocs comfort on the inside. Retailers can view the new 2012 styles, highlighted by Crocs’ growing line of knee-high and rain boots, at the Crocs MAGIC booth (#62312) February 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Highlights of the fall 2012 styles include the evolution of Crocs’ Rain Boots and Crocs Cobbler Boots. Following consumer demand to expand wear occasions for women, Crocs’ new styles integrate Croslite™ material with eye-catching and on-trend design elements.
“The fall line brings together Crocs’ DNA and style innovation with a juxtaposition of design and comfort,” said Christy Saito, vice president of product management at Crocs. “The Crocs brand continues to expand wearing occasions for women, with a distinct focus around functional style.”
Key fall 2012 lines include:
- Crocs Cobbler Collection is made with premium leather, suede and beautiful finishing details on the outside, with all the comfort of your favorite Crocs™ shoes on the inside. In particular, the Crocs Cobbler Studded boot features genuine leather and suede pieced uppers for a handcrafted look, with the lightweight cushioning comfort of a Croslite™ material midsole and outsole. Rubber outsole pods add to its functional style. (MSRP: $110)
- Mother Nature shouldn’t put a damper on looking good. Crocs’ fall line of rain boots helps turn April showers into May compliments.
- New Rainfloe Boots feature soft textile lining for added warmth in the cold rain, while the Croslite™ material base provides lightweight cushioning and support to go with the boots’ exceptionally light, fluid rubber and compressible shaft. (MSRP: $75)
- Just because the sun isn’t shining, doesn’t mean your boots can’t. Crocs Wellie Patent Rain Boot features the traditional Wellie pull-on style with rubber outsole pods, re-energized with Crocs color for a glossy patent finish. On the inside, they’re exceptionally light and comfortable. Classic style with the Crocs feeling inside makes looking fashionable easier than ever. (MSRP: $72)
- Innovation meets comfort with Crocs’ Super Molded Iridescent Weave Boot. Featuring an amazing Super Molded technique for a sculpted, basket-weave look, this new addition to Crocs’ fall line stands out with its shimmery and shiny iridescent finish, as well as its warm inside lining and signature Croslite™ material. (MSRP: $110)
This line will be available at retailers and online at www.crocs.com in fall 2012.